Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"I will drink the ocean" says the persevering soul

I love reading books, especially spiritual books. But I don't read often. One of the statement which keeps haunting me 24x7 in my life is "I will drink the ocean. At my will mountains will crumble up." which was said by Swami Vivekananda in Raja Yoga(Chapter: Pratyahara and Dharana). What a gigantic energy passes through the nervous system of the body on hearing this quote!! People often read books about worldly knowledge. I would suggest this book for people who has a thirst of knowledge on reality. I would say this book is my bhagavat gita / bible / qur'an(koran). It's with me all the times. It is essential for every human.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Complete_Works_of_Swami_Vivekananda/Volume_1/Raja-Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment